Leica Magnus 1-6.3x24 Rifle Scope. When speed is of the essence, the Magnus 1-6.3x24 is your guarantee for success. Its exceptionally broad field of view of 43.2 m/142 ft (at 1× magnification) guarantees complete control of the terrain, and the zoom range of 1 to 6.3× is one of the largest currently available. The compact size and outstanding performance characteristics make the Magnus 1-6.3x24 your number one choice for when you need to meet the target on time.
- LEICA MAGNUS 1 to 6.3 x 24 is a universal view with a very large field of view (43.2 m) and is ideally suited to drive hunting.
- The very compact design makes it ideal for running wild.
- The large zoom range allows one to choose optimal magnification for every hunting situation.
- LEICA MAGNUS scopes have a very sharp and bright red dot in all crosshairs.
- This is a result of a new anti-reflection system that prevents unwanted radiation.
- Brightness can be adjusted accurately using a 60-step day / night mode.
- Very long battery life is ensured by a smart electronic on / off switch.
- Light reflection from the front element is effectively blocked and that means Red dot becomes invisible to prey.
- LEICA MAGNUS models have extremely high light transmission and a completely extraordinary contrast that allows them to be used under very harsh lighting.
- All controls are easy to use even in the dark and with gloves on.
- Long eye relief of 9 cm allows safe use with storkalibrete weapons.
- The outer lens surfaces are treated with special AquaDuraTM coating that allows dirt and water droplets from attaching.
- Riflescope mounted on the weapon with 30mm rings or shine.
Leica MAGNUS 1-6,3x24 L-Plex Riflescope
- Product Code: Leica MAGNUS 1-6,3x24 L-Plex
- Availability: In Stock